Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Last Blog Here

Ok so today's class just like all the others went very well. I finished the five effective questions and hopefully my partner will be satisfied with them. I think for the grade level they are actually really good. Theyre not too hard and if i did present them to an actual kindergarten class i think i would get a very good response from the students. I was pretty quiet in class today because my partner wasnt here and also because i was the only one sitting in the middle aisle. Im used to having my partner here who is also a best friend of mine but hopefully shell feel better and be in class on friday. I really cant wait until we do our lesson plans cause i think it is going to be something really interesting. Its not like any other class where you teach and everyone follows along. In Dr. Luongo's classes she gives us roles to play which i think its going to be pretty funny but its really good because it gives us something to expect when we really become teachers. Melanie and I go first so it should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment