Tuesday, February 23, 2010

So today im not sure exactly what to expect in class. My partner Melanie and I are pretty much ahead of the game. On friday not many people were able to finish recording their book so most of the class with most likely be working on that but since Melanie and I did finish recording im not sure whats left for us to do. We could probably begin working on our five questions and I'm kind of interested in recording the questions as well. Last week I had fun recording the book because it was something new and its something i would like to use when i have a class of my own. Since the book is on a kindergarten level the questions can not be too challenging but at the same time we dont want to make them too easy either. Well time is just about up. TOODLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment